Assessing and evaluating student ePortfolios
The University of Wisconsin — Stout has developed a useful rubric for evaluating ePortfolios.
I’ve developed a rubric for a graduate-level course (six different evaluation criteria) that is available here
- in Word.doc format, in case you would want to download and modify it for your own purposes, and
- in PDF format, if you want a document that opens up more readily in WordPress than Word docs do.
Same goes for a simpler version of the same rubric (only three evaluation criteria), revised for an undergraduate course,
Web Portfolios at St. Olaf College in Minnesota should show evidence of the following:
- Demonstrating Coherence
- Developing a sense for connections
- Developing a habit of reflectiveness
- Developing intellectual community
- Connecting to other communities